AVA INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS
AVA INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.avadxb.com website (the “Service”).
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This privacy notice (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out how we look at your personal data when you visit our website, and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
THE PRIVACY NOTICE
Please read this privacy notice carefully.
This privacy statement describes how we collect and use information collected through our web site (https://www.avadxb.com)
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service. You may use most of this website content without giving us any personal data. However, if you wish to take advantage of some of the more personalized services that we make available (such as Quick Enquiry, signing up to receive our updates, or contacting us), you will need to provide certain information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We may collect various information depending on how you use our website, products and services, and any communications we receive from you.
‘Personal data’ means any data which can be associated with you as an individual, either directly or indirectly. The personal data we collect via this site may include, but not limited to:
- Identity information, such as your Name, title, Date of Birth, Gender, and Organization Name and position.
- Contact Information, such as your address, email and telephone details.
- Technical data, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website, products and services, and any communications we may receive from you.
- Marketing and communications data, including your preferences in receiving marketing and other communications from us.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your information where:
- We enter into a contract or provide a service you have asked for.
- We will use your information for the following legitimate business reasons but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- Keep our Auditing & Accounting records up to date
- Create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide you our customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may use any or all of the information above to administer and manage our business in general, and in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Arab Emirates and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Arab Emirates and process it there.
AVA INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of AVA INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but please remember that no method of transmission of data over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, AVA cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children has provided us with any Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org